Anthony Paduano served as law clerk to the Honorable Clarkson S. Fisher, Chief United States District Judge for the District of New Jersey from 1984 to 1985. Mr. Paduano was appointed Receiver by Chief Judge Michael B. Mukasey of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York in Securities and Exchange Commission v. Cobalt Multifamily Investors I, LLC et. al. He was named a New York “Super Lawyer” (Securities Litigation) in 2006-07, 2010, 2013-20 by New York Super Lawyers ® and was the recipient of The Thurgood Marshall Award in 1998 by the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. He is a member of the Trade Secrets Committee of the New York City Bar Association (2019-). Mr. Paduano is rated A-V© by Martindale-Hubbell.
New York, New Jersey. Supreme Court of the United States. United States Court of Appeals for the Second, Third, Fourth, Sixth, and Eleventh Circuits. United States District Courts: Southern, Eastern, Western, and Northern Districts of New York; Eastern District of Wisconsin; Eastern District of Michigan
- Georgetown University, A.B., cum laude, 1979
- London School of Economics, M.Sc., 1981
- Rutgers University, J.D., 1984
- Rutgers Law Review, Member and Editor, 1983-84
- Author, “Deathly Errors: Juror Misperceptions Concerning Parole in The Imposition of The Death Penalty.” 18 Columbia Human Rights Law Review 211 (1987)
- “The Unconscionability of Sub-Minimum Wages Paid Appointed Counsel in Capital Cases.” 43 Rutgers Law Review 281 (1991)