Christopher Donati represents clients in a broad array of business and employment litigation matters. Chris began his legal career at Paduano & Weintraub in 2015 after graduating from New York University School of Law.
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- The Review of Law and Social Change, Senior Articles Editor
- Duke University (A.B., 2012)